Sunday, October 2, 2011

Surprise Visit

I love the weekends!!! I have the BEST family in the entire world.  Most of our extended family live in and around the Austin area.  This weekend we were very lucky to see several of our family members.  On Friday night Mimi, Aunt Connie, Uncle Mace, and Macayla were in town visiting my cousin Miles who moved to Dallas this past summer for a job.  Alex, Caleb, and I went to Miles's apartment in down town Dallas and met everyone there.  From there we went to dinner at Primos on Mckinney Ave.  It was great food and even better company.

Caleb Peek-A-Boo - Here is a link to a facebook post of Caleb playing Peek-A-Boo with the table cloth at Primos.

Saturday I drove to Abilene to visit my Great Uncle Dean and Great Aunt Sue.  I met Aunt Mary in Eastland and rode with her the rest of the way.  Several of us met in Abilene including my dad.  After lunch we were all going to go our seperate ways to head back home. Some going to Belton, some to Austin, some to Waco, and me back to Dallas.  I was joking with my dad about how he should just come back to Dallas for the night (which would end up being over 3 hours out of his way).  Well, he did!!!  He is such a wonderful Papa that he would go that much out of his way to spend a couple of hours with his grandson.  We got back to my house around 7 Saturday night and he left around 11 Sunday morning.  Now that is love.  Caleb showed off all his tricks and Papa loved it.
Papa got a spot cut off his nose:(  We put a bandaid on Caleb's nose so they could be twins.  Lesson learned: Always wear sunscreen!!!!

Sharon, Caleb, and Papa

What a busy weekend we had at the Klein house hold.  We are so blessed with such wonderful family. 








1 comment:

  1. Your Dad is awesome!!! Seriously - y'all are so lucky to have him :)

    ReplyDelete