Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween and 15 Months

This past weekend Kiki (my mom) and Caca (my sister) came to visit.  It is true, Caleb calls Casey, my sister, Caca.  I think it is quite hilarious.  Casey on the other hand doesn't find it so amusing.  I am sure we could teach Caleb how to say Casey, but Caca is so much more fun!  It was a pretty relaxing weekend.  We ordered pizza Friday and watched the Rangers, sigh.  Caleb was thrilled to see them both.  It helped they came with a bag of goodies for him.  Lots of new books his favorite, and a new pair of shoes, his second favorite thing.  For some reason Caleb is fascinated with shoes.  Saturday we had my school carnival and just us girls went out to dinner and grabbed a drink afterwards.  This was so nice.  I can't remember the last time I got to spend girl time with my mama and sister.  I was very sad to see them leave on Sunday.

Aunt Caca reading Caleb his new books
Casey and Caleb at my school carnival

Kiki and Caleb (the cutest puppy ever). Kristen painted his face which stayed neat for about 2 seconds before he had it smeared all over.

 
On Halloween night we went to a friend's house, had dinner, and went trick or treating to a couple of houses.  Caleb did great!  He even tried to say thank you a couple of times.



Riley, Ethan, Maggie, Caleb, and Jacob

Caleb's first house

Caleb had his 15 month check up this week.  He is growing so fast.  I can't believe that it has been 15 months!!  He is perfectly healthy.  He weighed 27 pounds which puts him in the 88%, he is 32 inches tall which is the 77%, and he is in the whopping 96% for head circumference.  If you have ever met Alex you know where he gets this from.  I guess this is why he is the smartest 15 month old ever:)


My sweet boy getting ready to see the doctor.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, he is the cutest puppy EVER!! Gosh - I miss y'all, and Caleb is growing so fast! 27 lbs?? Whoa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete