Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jessica Visits and Zac Brown Band Concert

For lack of time, seeing as I am blogging in the middle of the week, I am going to keep this post limited to mostly pictures.  That is what we all like anyways.  Who wants to hear me ramble on and on. 

My very best friend from college, Jessica, came over to visit with her nephew, Jayden 9 months, Mom, and Grandma.


I actually got a picture with Jayden.  He did not like me very much:(  He was not happy any time I held him or tried to play with him.  I guess I will have to see him more.

Alex and the boys

It was such a nice visit.  Jessica now lives in Houston, so we don't get to see each other as often as we would like. 

This past weekend Alex and I went to the Zac Brown Band concert.  Our friend Sean came down from Kansas along with his sister and some friends.  We had such a blast, to say the least.  I took Caleb to my Aunt Linda's house Saturday afternoon and he spent the night there.  She said he did great!  They snuggled a lot, which makes me so jealous because at his age our snuggling moments are few and far between.  He is always on the go. 

The Girls

The Boys

I love this man so much.

Before the concert

After the concert


Thanksgiving is sneaking up very fast.  Alex, Caleb, and I will be traveling to Austin and Corpus Christi to spend time with loved ones.  I am looking forward to seeing all of our family.  Living here in Dallas as the holidays approach makes me want to be back in Austin so badly. 




1 comment:

  1. Yea for a new post!! So glad y'all got a night out - and got to see Zac Brown... how fun!!! Totally don't want y'all to move, but know it's the best thing for you :) (that was really hard for me to just put that smiley there..)

    ReplyDelete