Sunday, January 15, 2012

Daddy's Birthday

Today, is Alex's birthday.  It was so nice that it happened to fall on a Sunday so our family could spend the day together.  It was a nice relaxing day that started with sleeping in (even Caleb), opening presents, lunch at Cheesecake Factory, exchanging presents (apparently Alex wear size 12 not 11 in dress shoes), nap, helping a friend unload a trailer, and lots of playtime.  All in all I would say that Alex's birthday was a success. 

Alex is a wonderful husband and even better father.  He deserves only the best.  I am the luckiest woman in the world and Alex often reminds me of that:)  No, seriously I often think "How did I get this lucky?"  I can't answer that.  All I know is that I am. 
Happy Birthday Alex.  We love you!

Caleb helping Daddy

Birthday Kisses!!

To top off the perfect weekend...I am off tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment