Monday, January 9, 2012

Playing Hookie

This weekend was a busy one.  Friday night I got to go out for a much needed girls night.  We had a great time eating good Mexican food, drinking great drinks, and having wonderful conversation.  I got home from dinner and my dad and Sharon were here.  Saturday we went to Sharon's son, Billy's place in Dallas.  We spent the day there and that night Alex and I had a work thing to go to with his office.  We came home and spent the rest of the evening playing games with my dad, Sharon, Billy, and his girlfriend. 

Sunday, Caleb ran a low fever of 99-100 all day. I think he was warn down from a busy weekend. I decided that I should probably take off today in case the fever turned into something worse. I knew it probably wouldn't, but wanted to play it safe.  His fever was gone by this morning, so Caleb and I got a day to play hookie together.  It has been raining all day today so outside activities were out of the question.  We laid in bed and watched cartoons until about 10am, ran a couple of errands, and had a dance party.

Does this boy look sick to you?

Caleb learned how to turn the stereo on. He likes to listen to it LOUD!!  He also decided that it was no fun dancing by yourself, so he tried to get Rider to dance with him.  Let's just say Rider did not want to dance, but he was so sweet to let Caleb roll all over him:)

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Even as I was putting Jack to bed tonight, he said "Caleb... dance!" He must have really made an impression on Jack. How sweet.... please-- let's get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete