Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Better Late Than Never

Since I haven't blogged in so long, I figure the best way to get it all in is make a list....


1. My sweet nephew Holden Gabriel Baker was born on July 13th.  I couldn't be more proud of my baby sister.  She did an awesome job bringing him into this world.  I love him soooo much and can't wait to spoil the heck out of him.

Hospital policy sucks...I had to wait over 2 hours to meet him

He is 5 weeks old now!!!  Such a handsome boy.

 

2. Caleb turned 2!!!!  Can you believe it.  I sure can't.  I am amazed by this little man every day.  He is so darn smart.  The most amazing thing is that he is speaking in full sentences.  I can actually communicate with him.  It is remarkable.  Being able to communicate isn't always a great thing though....he loves the word no.

A couple of Caleb's friends met us a McDonalds for some dinner, cupcakes, and fun

Caleb's Papa and Oma got him this .....he needs to grow into a bit

Caleb loves his new bike without pedals from Kiki and Aunt Connie


Grandma made Caleb an Elmo and Cookie Monster cake

3. Alex's last day as a chiropractor at Healthsourse of Burrleson was Friday, August 4th.  He is now pursuing his dream of owning his own clinic here in Austin.  Shouldn't be long now before he is up and running. 


This is us at Alex's going away celebration

4. WE MOVED!!!!  We are now officially living in Dripping Springs.  I still can't quite believe that we are home.  I can't even put it into words how it feels to be close to our family.  All of our immediate family lives within 20 minutes.  We are very blessed. 

5.  I stared my new job last week. I am a first grade teacher at Dripping Springs Elementary.  It is actually the elementary school that I went to, how cool is that.  I love love love my new district, team, and school.  I am looking forward to a great year.  Although, I am missing all my old teacher friends back at Carrollton Elementary. 

We have been up to so much other stuff this summer, but seeing as it is almost 11pm, and I am back to work, I will have to catch up on all that at another time.

Stay tuned.....


1 comment:

  1. We're so happy for you, Chandler!!! Please, please, please try to keep up the blog so those of us far and wide can continue to follow your life journey. And oh my gosh Caleb really is one of the most handsome little guys we know. Such a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete