Saturday, October 6, 2012

Getting Settled and some news.....

We are definitely getting settled here in Dripping Springs.  Although Alex is still working on getting his practice up and running, my job is great.  I love everyone I work with, the kids are wonderful (I only have 18), and the parental involvement in amazing.


Our Family


Caleb amazes me everyday. He LOVES his new school as do I.  I think he is the smartest 2 year old I have ever met:)  Of course I would, I am him mama.  Seriously he really is smart and talking up a storm.  I never thought the day would come where I could hold a conversation with my child. 
 
Getting ready for school

 
Caleb finding all his letters!!  See how smart he is:)
 

Those of you that live near family know how lucky we are.  Caleb gets to spend the night with his aunts and grandparents, we get to go to my nephew's baseball games, and attend family dinners.  All of this without the hassle of loading up and driving back to Dallas.  It is such a blessing.
 
 Making cupcakes with Natalie

Sweet baby Holden.....12 weeks!!!
 

I know I am not the only one when I say this, but I am loving this weather we are starting to have.  I am looking forward to afternoons with the cousins at the park, outdoor fun, and all the holidays that are quickly approaching. 

ARG!!!


I am so thrilled to finally announce that we are expecting our second baby April 1st, 2013!!!!  We told Caleb, and as much as he understands, he is excited to be a big brother.  He touches my belly everyday and makes some kind of sweet comment.  I just love that little man with all my heart.  Now we get to spread our love even further. 

"I'm going to be a big brother"

 
Proud big brother


3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your newest adventure, Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for all of this, Chandler!! Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like things are going so well for you guys! I'm so glad to hear how much you are loving your new school. Congrats on the new little one. Your family is beautiful and you all look so happy and healthy. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete