Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sandy Lake Amusement Park

For all you moms that live near the Carrollton area the Sandy Lake Amusement Park it worth a visit.  It costs $2 per person to get in (kids under 3 free), each ticket is $.50 each, and each ride averages about 2-4 tickets.  We came with about $20 and had 2 hours of fun!  Caleb was able to ride several rides.  His favorite was, of course, the pony rides.  I think he could have spent all day riding those ponies.  Again a peek into my future, we will have to live on a farm. 

Just a bit of a warning.....don't let your not even 2 year old ride the one that goes up and down in the air.  Oh my, mother's worst nightmare.  Let's just say I could barely bare to watch that one, and we will not being doing that ride in the near future.  See video below.



Here are a couple pictures of our day.....

 Beep Beep....get out of my way

 This is one of my favorite pictures

 Of course he put his hand in the water one he discovered it

 Saddle up



Love this :)




No comments:

Post a Comment